Thursday, November 1, 2007

Finally a place to call home....

In the last 19-20 months we have moved, gotten married, had a baby, left our jobs, moved cross country, started new jobs, bought a house and moved one last time....

Needless to say we have not been the best about getting pictures of Ms. Josie out. This blog is our quick solution since we still haven't finished the website we started to build for Josie. You know what the say. The cobbler’s son has no shoes.


Our lives are AMAZING right now. We are in a great place and I can't even begin to say how much in love with Josie we are. Maybe this blog thing will take and you will get to hear more!

For now enjoy the pictures. The newest are at the top. Birthday pics coming next week.


PS- The name of the site is an homage to my Dad! After Josie was born we were still calling her mini...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great - thanks for the pressure! Remember, I said that if you started one, I would have to. I do enjoy reading them, so I guess I'll bite the bullet sometime soon.

Kati

Unknown said...

Mwah ha ha....and we begin taking over blog world.